- Preparing in-process inspection and finial testing working instruction or something like that, keeping record and relevant results.
- Organize inspectors to implement the process control procedures, timely correct the operator errors for the quality issue, organize inspection for the semi-finished products and finished product, take immedicably measure for the non-conformance, timely organize the relevant departments to analyze and handle and notify the relevant departments to correct.
- Apply the statistical techniques to the quality control, make the classification and statistics for the non-conformance, analyze the causes of quality fluctuations and failures and propose improvements.
- Responsible for quality control of suppliers, including development and verification of new materials and new suppliers, as well as supplier assessments.
- Prepare monthly, annual quality reports through the use of process control and final inspection records, and the preparation of outgoing technical information and test reports.
- Responsible for the product testing and auditing work carried out by the customer in the factory, prepare the test and audit records and prepare the corresponding test and audit report.
- Responsible for the training of high and low voltage products and on-site commissioning and after-sales quality work, prepare mainly the training materials and guide commissioning make the investigation and analysis of the failure on site and prepare the analysis reports.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or automation engineering, High voltage priority. ;
Bachelor degree in engineering or other need to have Hi-Voltage electrical appliances or Hi-Voltage technical work experience for more than two years;
Familiar with ISO9000 series standard;
Good at English communication and Office software;
Able to adapt to domestic and overseas travel work;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time