Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Generalist
Eaton’s Fluid Conveyance Division is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist. The Senior HR Generalist will be based at our Mountain Home, AR facility. Relocation from within the United States is provided for this role.
The Senior HR Generalist in Mountain Home, AR will provide support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and special projects. Deploy HR policies, practices and programs to manage talent, drive culture, and align the organization for the Mountain Home location.
- Administer employee relation’s policies and procedures that are responsive to the needs of employees and customers; as well as compliment Eaton's Leadership Attributes
- Coordinate the recruitment, selection and promotion process of candidates to fill all vacancies. Drive a mindset and focus on talent management and acquisition across the facility.
- Coordinates assigned training and development activities to insure availability of qualified and skilled employees.
- Drive employee communication efforts to insure positive effects on employee engagement, and enhance communication within the workplace.
- Administers compensation, benefit, and performance management processes to maximize employee effectiveness.
- Lead plant and functional projects and/or initiatives, including APEX, E-Star, OCA, Employee Survey, and Merit Planning initiatives.
- Represent the Mountain Home, AR facility in community activities. Administer local charitable contributions, including United Way. Conduct, coordinate and monitor employee community involvement meetings and programs.
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with affirmative action policies that meet federal and state legislation as well as Corporate policy.
- Ensure data integrity in all HR systems with timely and accurate entry and gather data through HR technology systems.
- Utilize metrics to determine the health of the organization.
- Ensure effective onboarding and ongoing training of all employees.
- Conduct investigations and recommend and facilitate resolution. Coach and facilitate employees and managers through workplace issues.
- Deploy performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources
- Able to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
- Master’s degree in human resources or an MBA with a human resources concentration OR Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a focus on business, human resources, or psychology
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing setting
- Specialized knowledge of the interpretation of laws, regulations and standards, and enforcement agencies for equal employment opportunities, safety, wage and hour, unemployment, workers’ compensation and labor law.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- PHR or SPHR certification
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico