Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Service Technician
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Field Service Technician – Electrical Sector
Location: Rome, Italy
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for providing a first class service for the Eaton installed base products to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. They will be responsible for commissioning, preventive maintenance and product repairs.
- Acts ethically and according to Eaton Values and Philosophy following the company rules and policies (such as EBS),
- Adhere to Eaton’s Life Saving Rules
- Experience of working with Lock out/Tag out system
- Actively develops skills and competencies and attends all required training
- Flexible attitude to work and change
- Achieve appropriate first time fix rate
- Provide and efficient feedback path – technical and commercial
- Refer business leads
- Meets/exceeds customer satisfaction and maintains personal accountability
- Provide accurate and cost efficient service to our customers
- Maintain required technical skills
- Collaborate with project teams to minimize commissioning defects
- Perform all service tasks according to official safety and technical instructions
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of electrical power distribution and installation
- Experience of electrical equipment maintenance and fault finding
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders on a technical level and keep them up to date with action plans
- Analytical problem-solver capable of interfacing with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (up to 75%)
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Please note that by applying for this role you will be subject of background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time