Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit Risk Analyst EMEA
Eaton's Corporate sector has an opening for a:
Credit Risk Analyst EMEA
Location: Budapest, Hungary
This open post is for an experienced risk analyst within the Budapest site which is part of the EMEA credit management organization. The primary purpose is to provide controls and processes that drive adherence to EMEA Credit Management policy
The candidate will be required to liaise with key stakeholders internal and external and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation. Have the ability to analyze and identify trends, put in place key improvement actions and have advanced risk management skills to ensure cash flow continues to improve for the business.
· Work as a ‘Business Partner’ with finance, accounting, business operations and senior management across regions and systems, Oracle / SAP - submitting and obtaining approval for all credit limits and managing the release of all credit-blocked orders.
· Ensure full portfolio is compliant to Credit Policy and meets internal controls, Sarbanes Oxley & audit requirements. Ensure all customer master data in the area of credit management is accurate and up to date.
· Conduct creditworthiness checks on new & existing customers utilising risk skills supported by 3rd party credit agencies.
· Provide professional risk recommendations to management for new and existing customers based on available information. Manage and monitor end-to-end decision making process to ensure alignment to customer (internal/external) expectations.
· Provide analysis, recommendations and decisions on credit–blocked orders utilising the EMEA Credit Policy and take appropriate actions / notify and discuss with relevant stakeholders.
· Negotiate acceptable solutions and credit risk mitigation actions with stakeholders where required. Ensure risk escalation process is followed, informing senior EMEA management as necessary.
· Support standard Credit Management KPI’s in conjunction with the collection teams. Achieve and exceed Past Due, Collections Efficiency and DSO goals.
· Ensure integrity of customer terms across the region and recommend/drive standardization of terms across divisions where required.
· Assist Credit Supervisor and Credit Manager EMEA with periodic or ad hoc financial reports and assisting with Atradius Credit Insurance reporting.
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in a European risk role
· Proven Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
· Possess a sound understanding of corporate credit risk analysis and has the ability to learn and adapt to new requirements
· Proven skills to understand and analyse business financials (Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss).
· Can analyse, interpret & relate data / calculate summary credit ratios / understand & balance credit risk vs. drive for sales.
· Proven experience of credit risk issues that affect a customer’s ability to pay on time.
· Proven experience of credit management processes
· Can manage own time / priorities and has ability to work well and be highly organized under pressure
· Excellent decision making skills and knows when to escalate at the correct times.
· Advanced understanding of the Order to cash process
· Strong customer focus and service delivery
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
· Advanced process improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
· Previous experience of Oracle/SAP and other ERP systems preferred
· Excellent business English (the working language of this position)
What Eaton offers:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No