Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Sales Manager - Northeastern United States
Eaton’s Aerospace division has an opening for a Product Sales Manager- Northeastern United States
The Product Sales Manager role is responsible for establishing/maintaining strong customer relationships and leading growth opportunities through the stages of the selling cycle. This process requires application of value selling and PROLaunch tools with particular emphasis on developing winning capture strategies and selling value for Conveyance and Ducting & Sealing products. This PSM position will focus on commercial and military opportunities in support of the Fluid and Electrical Distribution growth strategies in the Northeast Region of the U.S., with MI, WI and IL also in this territory. The ideal candidate will be physically located in East Providence, RI or Glenolden, PA, but remote work is possible with this role as long as the incumbent resides in the Northeastern United States.
- Develops and maintains sound customer relationships.
- Ensures that the new business pipeline is healthy with an emphasis on sales for the Conveyance and Ducting & Sealing products. Leverages extended resources to identify and execute new business opportunities.
- Applies PROLaunch and value cycle tools in the new business capture processes. The PSM leads capture teams with support from the Proposal Manager throughout the business capture process. The PSM will work with the capture team to develop proposals and present the Eaton value proposition to the customer as required.
- Works with the Product Manager, Division Sales Manager and finance resources to develop opportunity business cases utilizing the NBR tool.
- Establishes and maintains a customer communication plan, including customer site visits. Works closely with the Regional and Customer Account teams.
- Supports the development of market trend/dynamics analyses and how they impact intake performance. Proactively develops and executes action plans to ensure intake goals are achieved and plant health metrics are Green.
- Supports the strategic planning process through understanding and effective communication of customer needs. Supports the development of customer needs analysis as required. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the product portfolio, new technology needs and future application requirements. Maintains a current knowledge of competitor’s products and identifies strengths and weaknesses compared to Eaton Aerospace products.
- Supports the demand aspect of the SIOP process and is an active participant in all necessary phases of the process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial or commercial customer facing role is required
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), have been granted Political Asylum, or Refugee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation is not being offered for this role. Applicants must currently reside within the territory.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Effective in a matrix management environment
- Capable of developing and managing relationships with appropriate personnel
- MBA or a Master’s degree in Technical area of expertise from an accredited institution
- 5 years of experience in an Aerospace Customer facing role is preferred
- Knowledge of FAA, EASA and CAAC regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of OEM and military procurement processes
- Knowledge of aircraft engine or rotorcraft systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time