Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Engineering Systems and Services Division within the Electrical Sector is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
Financial Analyst is a key member of the finance team for the Engineering
Systems and Services Division. This position is instrumental in maintaining
accurate reporting records for the Eaton Engineering Systems & Services
business, preparing financial analysis and assisting in development of
financial forecasts and closings. This role is also responsible for collecting
financial data, ensuring conformity with corporate policies and procedures, and
preparing operational reports for presentation to senior leadership.
- Prepare financial analysis and assist in development of financial forecasts and closings.
- Collect financial data and insure conformity with corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepare operational reports for presentation to management.
- Analyze operational financial data, investigate variances and investigate their impact on planned objectives
- Maintain compliance with Eaton's accounting policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements (e.g. SOX, Internal Audit, E&Y, etc.)
- Maintain and analyze monthly entries to budgets and balance sheet accounts which include the processing of accounting entries and the analysis of charges for accuracy and correctness of account distribution.
- Assume shared responsibility for review of departmental balance sheet reconciliations and ensure all US GAAP and SOX compliance requirements are met.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and ensure proper reserves on all accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of profit plan, strategic plan, operating reviews, and reporting of financial data and analysis.
- Support and manage revenue recognition processes to ensure compliance with US GAAP, SOX, and external audit inquiries.
- Focus on continuous business process improvements, challenge current processes/procedures to determine if improvements are a potential and consequently implement process improvements.
- Furnish timely communication to the Accounting Manager on business issues, providing supporting documentation and recommending alternative courses of action.
- Review financial results of operating locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting or Financial Analysis is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field from an accredited institution.
- Manufacturing experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time