Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience leading teams of multiple functions
- 2 years of experience in program/project management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin/Taiwanese and English both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, or project management preferred
- 5 years of experience in golf, sporting goods, or consumer products industries
- 5 years of experience leading New Product Development (NPD) programs from concept through launch
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (SAPM or PMP) preferred
- Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Project Team (IPT) of diverse functions and cultures
- Good analytical skills and strong business acumen to understand consequences of decisions
- Experience in Risk Management, the ability to leverage resources to identify and them mitigate risks before they affect customer requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports, program presentations, and recommendations to global team members, division management, and customers
- Must be able to effectively manage 10-25 projects/programs at one time, ranging in degree of complexity
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time