Platform Engineering Manager 技术平台经理
- Provide resource to develop new technology with product marketing team and CRT team
- Provide resource to reinforce technical platform and productivity improvement through platform
- Development advance virtual technology for both HW and FW technology.
- Develop the component engineering and validation engineering strategy
- Develop the common tool for product development needs both Hardware and Firmware tools
- Handles recruitment, training, and performance reviews of subordinate staff.
- Driving new technology industrialization with CoE team.
More than 12 year experience of manage multiple function team, at last 10 year experience as MOPs
Technical: Power Electronics, Embed Firmware, Automatic Control
Managerial: Coach, plan, target setting, performance review, Good communication, Strategy thinking, Change management
Process: Pro-Launch, DFSS
Skill: DFSS tool implement, Problem resolved, HR tools, Training, Presentation
Language: Fluent writing and oral English level
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time