Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Engineering Manager 产品技术经理
- Provide resource to develop new product with regional and global product line
- Provide resource to reinforce technical platform and productivity improvement
- Monitor the product cost and implement cost reduction by VAVE activities.
- Delivery new product on time and on quality.
- Act as sponsor to push global engineering cooperation process improvement and intelligent asset accumulation
- Handles recruitment, training, and performance reviews of subordinate staff.
- Develop high efficient team
- Deploy unique technology into product development from platform engineering
- Deploy process optimize to improve NPD quality and performance
- Promotes and champions Eaton Business System, Eaton Lean System, and Eaton Quality System.
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous
- More than 12 year experience of manage multiple function team , at last 10 year experience as MOPs
- Successful launched at least 5 products for end to end cycling engineering activity management
- Master degree and bachelor degree
- Technical: Power Electronics, Embed Firmware, Automatic Control
- Managerial: Coach, plan, target setting, performance review, Good communication, Strategy thinking, Change management
- Process: Pro-Launch, DFSS,
- Skill: DFSS tool implement, Problem resolved, HR tools, Training, Presentation
- Language: Fluent writing and oral English level
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time