Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Team Leader - French
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Lead all aspects of the Support team through outstanding management of all resources - people, process and technology.
- Drive effective control of support costs.
- Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
- Implement customer sales and support strategies, while driving the organization toward achieving world-class customer service levels.
- Develop strong customer relationships, team with Field Sales Management, implement synergy sales initiatives, drive process improvements, utilize web/electronic self-service technology, and create a high performance culture within the support team.
- Manage and lead the continuous improvement of pre- and post- order sales support functions specifically targeting the needs of customers through the technical and commercial support functions within the team and the appropriate product line marketing and division facilities.
- Develop Support personnel through individual development plans, strong goals, business reviews, and performance reviews.
- Lead, establish, implement, document, and continuously improve business processes and best practices; Assist in identifying continuous improvements that contribute to implementation of process improvements designed to reduce cycle time, increase efficiencies and improve quality related to the support function.
- Provide leadership of the strategy and daily operations of the support organization.
- This assignment provides great visibility and opportunity for future growth opportunities which is a significant consideration in the selection process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Preferred: 5-10 years of Electrical industry experience in marketing, sales, operational, or support
- Manager of people experience is required
- Strong English and French language capabilities
- Minimum 5 year customer service, sales, or technical experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No