Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Human Resources Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Business is a global leader in power distribution, power quality, control and automation, and monitoring products and services. Eaton’s electrical portfolio includes electrical circuit breakers, vacuum breakers, power distribution assemblies, contactors and motor starters, operator interface hardware, engineering systems and diagnostic and support services, metering systems, power management software, surge protection devices and uninterruptible power systems (UPS). For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton Electrical Division has an opening for a:
HR Business Manager
Location: / Busag, Romania /
As an integral part of the site leadership team this role will identify, develop and deploy business-driven HR strategies designed to attract, manage, develop, motivate and retain key people while creating a high-performance, sustainable organization capable of achieving the business objectives and action plans.
· Maintain and create a strong relationship with site leadership team at all levels of organization, act as a business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor to the site leadership team and line management in all sites.
· Drive standard and consistent HR policies and practices. Advocates, integrates and supports the applications of all Eaton established processes
· Leading and developing the Human Resources Department.
· Create a positive employee relations culture.
· Focus on performance management process using annual review tools to improve performance and provide robust succession planning for key positions.
· Support management in issues related to conflict and performance issues.
· Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business.
· Supports the business unit manager in leading operational actions aligned to Eaton values and philosophy, Eaton’s ethics and code of conduct
· Manage training needs identification, training program development and deployment across the site
· Ensures that employment actions comply with local laws, requirements and corporate guidelines
· Efficiently direct and coordinate the recruitment, selection in collaboration with TAC and promotion processes; take proactive action to ensure a diverse candidate pool and ensure we are upgrading the talent in the organization to successfully achieve the plant strategy
· Advocates employee communication processes that inform employees and ensure meaningful two-way communication
· Manage the compensation and benefits process and support Line Managers with compensation reviews to ensure fair and competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance within the plant and constantly ensuring benchmarking with the external marketplace
· Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, MBA would be a plus
· 5/7 year of HR experience preferred in a progressive multinational company and in a manufacturing environment
· Previous experience managing a team is critical
· Experience in working for an international company with a matrix organization structure
· Employee relations experience and understanding of Romanian labor laws
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Consultative, influential, facilitating and collaborative
· Strong hands-on mentality and organizational skills to include time management, manpower planning and wage / salary / benefits planning
· Independent and self-motivated with initiative and willingness to learn
· Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Effectively interacts with others, establishing open, candid and trusting relationships.
· Ability to manage a busy and diversified workload which can alternate between operational and strategic.
· Personal integrity, strong Ethical behavior and transparent communication
· Fluent in Romanian and English
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time