Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Manager - Hydraulics - Valinhos/SP
- Driving Eaton’s Hydraulics & Off-Highway businesses overall success with OEM Key Accounts customers;
- Achieving optimum national sales consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses;
- Develops sales plans and budgets for achieving growth goals in conjunction with peers in sales positions;
- Support and participate on Strategic Account Management on a global basis related to Key Customers.
Availability to work at Valinhos - SP.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business Administration;
- English level: Fluent;
- Experience with account management and new customers prospection;
- Experience in the automotive industry;
- Leadership style to drive and implement changes;
- Basic knowledge on cost;
- Work in a constantly changing and challenging market environment;
- Balance customer versus Eaton expectations.
Education / Experience desired to meet position qualifications:
- Experience in the hidraulic industry.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time