Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Sales
Achieve sales target for the territory for Low Voltage Products. Target annual Sales revenue of
Map & target new customers /projects/expansions in the assigned territory.
Effectively pursue, make proposals and close sales in close coordination with Business Development Team.
Actively promote LV final distribution products in the building / commercial segment and industries.
Get Approvals from End Users and convert OEM’s.
Carry out effective sales promotion activities.
Identify and appoint distributors able to support penetration efforts.
Train distributors on products and applications.
Maintain updated intelligence on competitors, pricing , products and channel developments.
Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Work closely with business development team and successfully negotiate project sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with customers related to Building / Infrastructure segment (i.e. Builders, Contractors, Distributors
- Requires product application knowledge for switchgear (ACB’s, MCCB’s Control Products, LV Drives & Soft Starters, MCB’s, BBT), switchboards, circuit breaker components, and/or motor control centers as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Requires solid negotiation skills and market intelligence.
- Minimum of 6 to 9 years field sales experience is recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time