Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
NSW & SA Regional Sales & Business Development Manager
- Generate sales by conducting regular customer visits and identifying opportunities for Eaton to help customers to achieve their business goals
- Market selected Power Systems Division products including developing marketing plans to exploit opportunities presented by new product development
- Recommend on & execute broad distribution channels arrangements including pursuing opportunities presented by specialist distributors & OEMs
- Recommend & execute promotional initiatives including trade show participation and visits for overseas experts
- Monitor relevant standards and other industry developments & develop strategies to leverage
- Leverage multi divisional offerings sales opportunities
- Provide product training to both external and internal audiences
- Influence R&D direction towards ANZ’s requirements
- Provide product and forecasting support to other parts of the organization
- Provide technical and application support including the integration of our microprocessor controls with SCADA systems
- Investigate opportunities to sell new products to existing customer or current products to new customers
- Provide offers and quote against tender specifications
- Liaise with internal and overseas operations to improve customer satisfaction
- Build up the Eaton’s brand image via presenting papers at conferences and other activities
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends through customers contact, attendance at industry association meetings, seminars, trade functions etc.
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- Bachelor Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in industrial product management or sales
- Strong skills in high voltage electrical engineering
- Technical experience with products, such as MV switchgear, fuse gear, voltage regulators, surge arresters, separable connectors, capacitors etc.
Product knowledge of Energy Automation Solutions/Smart Grid, Grid Tie Energy Storage, Microgrids, Voltage Regulators & Surge Arresters
Strong collaboration skills and ability to connect with all levels of an organization on a professional level
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time