Eaton's EMEA Services Organisation is looking for a
Service Engineer m/f
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands
Primary function of this position is to provide technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible technical solutions, preparing offers and orders and/or providing service on (custom-made) MV and LV systems.
- Provides technical support to (potential) customers by advising about possible LV and/or MV system solutions based on customer questions and/or requirements and/or information
- Executes electrical engineering for LV or MV systems; executes various technical calculations, prepares drawings and schedules, list of materials, purchase list
- Prepares and executes service on all possible LV or MV systems delivered by the company (mechanical and electrical)
- Represents the company, within set authority level.
- Prepares service reports. Enters all relevant data into the ERP system.
- Is responsible for archiving and traceability of all data and documents. Safeguards confidentiality of data and information.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of and experience with Medium Voltage and Low Voltage systems (sales, technical support and service)
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, DCS systems
- Knowledge of procedures, company rules, guidelines (national and international), law, rules & regulations, standards, safety, quality and environmental guidelines as far as applicable
- Dutch and English language (verbally and in writing)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- As a professional in line with the Eaton Leadership model being passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent, learner and ethical.
What Eaton offers:
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time