Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Accounts Payable Lead Hydraulics-SB05.ZA.South Africa Natl 12 Month.5-(12 MONTHLY)
- Validate all Intercompany invoices to ensure alignment with agreed Intercompany Transfer Price
- Operate within company guidelines to resolve errors in PO match in an efficient manner
- Process all foreign supplier invoices by means of a three-way match process
- Ensure all invoices have valid Purchase Order number, have been properly goods receipted in the ERP systems and are a valid Tax invoices
- Adhere to Eaton Intercompany Policy O-2 in terms of payments and overdue items
- Prepare accrual reports where invoices have not been received from suppliers before month end and contribute to the month-end process
- Maintenance of the Foreign supplier master data vendor list
- Opening vendor account is both Syspro and Oracle for new vendors
- Collaborate and support the Glasgow Shared Service centre in processing payments for suppliers who are managed by the Shared Service teams
- Provide necessary documentary evidence to the local Banks for all foreign payments as and when requested.
- Keep an up to date register of all Intercompany Loans and interest payments due date. Submit payment request for interest payments on due dates.
- Ensure all import invoices are accompanied by all relevant customs, clearing and freight documentation. All import foreign invoices to have matching SD500 customs documents
- Diploma in Finance
- MS Office Proficient
- Accounts Payable experience with specific knowledge on the AP process and three-way PO matching concept
- Accounts Payable experience dealing in with a large number of vendors at once and in different currencies
- Control cash flow in accordance with company policies while also providing outstanding customer service and being a good brand ambassador to our suppliers
- Acute attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and prioritization ability. Ability to excel at task switching and adapting to quickly-changing priorities
- Thorough understanding of accounts payable cycle, including month end closing procedures and impact of AP on financial statements
- Proven experience reconciling general ledger accounts and recognizing inconsistencies
- Maintain a high degree of ethics and professionalism
- Must be a flexible team member and display initiative
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No