Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Assist the manufacturing manager in setting department goals and fulfillment of those goals.
- Supervises work activities of personnel in the production area.
- Directs operators to obtain maximum productivity and efficiency, ensures availability of materials and equipment to accomplish to meet production schedule and commitments.
- Ensures that products assembled conform to established specifications and quality standards.
- Ensures that methods, practices and production processes developed and approved for implementation conform to international standards.
- Keeps wastage of materials, labor and power of his area is within approved limits.
- Ensures that all machines and equipment, tools are in good running condition.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in engineering or any related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years of production supervisor experience is required.
- Knowledgeable in quality/ improvement systems/ ISO 9000.
- Familiarity with UPS product manufacturing processes is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, people management and communication skill.
- Focused, analytical, organized, systematic, with high tolerance for stress, pleasant disposition and excellent judgment skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in MS and other web-based applications.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No