Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Order Management ETO (Engineering to Order) and ATO (Assemble to Order)
For our Eaton Power Distribution Divsion (PDD) location in Hengelo, Netherlands, we are looking for a Manager Order Management ETO (Engineering to Order) and ATO (Assemble to Order). Order Management is part of the Market Development – Commercial & Large Projects department linked to the Power Distribution Divisional team located in Vienna, Austria.
Manager Order Management (m/f)
Location: Hengelo, The Netherlands
Manages the Order Management process for ETO and ATO Orders for PDD Systems within the EMEA region, respecting the (national and international) valid procedures, guidelines and applicable law and rules & regulations to ensure timely availability to customers world-wide. Is the face to the customer and sales organisation from the PDD Systems Business regarding order receiving and handling.
- Leads, manages, inspires and motivates assigned team, according to Eaton Leadership Model requirements and in line with the applicable HR policy;
- Translates workload in required personnel capacity for Orders and informs direct manager accordingly to ensure adequate staffing of department;
- Manages all aspects of project and order management for ETO and ATO orders and projects using the guidelines for order management
- Continuously and pro-actively improves Order management processes and procedures to ensure an efficient order handling and delivery;
- Stimulates change and improvement, assesses proposals of subordinates as well as to propose change or improvement of processes to senior management;
- Works closely with Operations; Engineering, Planning, Supply Chain to ensure a timely delivery of the orders.
- Checks and approves work of department (approvals, as built, planning, order confirmation) within authorization level and/or in close co-operation with manager;
- Participates in SIOP (demand planning) and order forecast reviews
- Ensures correct and timely handling of complaints (within guarantee period);
- Sets priorities, if necessary, in close co-operation with Sales Country Organizations;
- Ensures timely and correct reporting to manager in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines and ensure recording and traceability of data;
- Complies with Eaton Business Systems and practices.
- BSc. degree in related field (Electrical Engineering, Business Management)
- +/- 5 years’ experience in customer support / order handling / project management in a manufacturing environment. A background in the electrical industry and/ or knowledge of Low and Medium Voltage products, i.e. switchgear is a plus.
- Commercial and Technical Knowledge
- European tendering procedures
- Terms & Conditions, recognizing possible risks for the company
- (Basic) Understanding of Engineering, Calculation and Manufacturing Methods, Tools and Systems -
- Project and Order Management - Set priorities when required.
- Cultural awareness – preferably experienced in dealing with different cultures and remote teams.
- Leadership skills – according to Eaton Leadership Model – Transparent, Accountable, Passionate, Efficient, Learner and Ethical..
- Good command of the English(v/w) and Dutch language (v/w)
- Procedures, company rules, guidelines (national and international), law, rules & regulations, standards, safety, quality and environmental guidelines as far as applicable
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time