Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operations manager - Electrical components production plant
- ensures fulfillment of production plans in the required quality, meeting all deadlines and continuously optimizing the costs; measures and monitors/evaluates accomplishment of projected objectives;
- analyzes, evaluates, and projects the plant’s production objectives, in accordance with the division’s goals, ensuring thereby fulfillment of the sales/production strategies of the company and division;
- plans the budget, amount of investment, personnel capacity, and other inputs related to the production plan;
- defines and fulfills the corporate culture in terms achieving sustainable profit, constant growth, product optimization, and process standardization;
- searches for opportunities, defines objectives leading to fulfillment of the vision of the plant’s functional and process perfection;
- builds up cooperative relations in terms of teamwork and inward well as outward support; cooperates with the trade union organization as a partner in all areas of operation, in accordance with the plant’s internal regulations, current legislation, corporate culture, and ethical code;
- adheres to the principles of health protection and work safety, and is responsible for the safety in individual operational units.
- Technically-oriented education
- Min 5 years of team management experience
- Min 5 years of production planning experience
- Ability to make correct decisions, problem solving, problem escalation solving, argumentation/negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the techniques of effective management, organization of work, process optimizing
- Experience in LEAN/KAIZEN/SixSigma
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good proficiency in both English and Czech language
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time