Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
• Power supply products design and development experience.
• Variable-frequency Drive design and development experience is preferred.
• VFD application knowledge is preferred.
• Familiar with design of magnetic components.
• Technology accumulation and patent application.
• MS degree in related field with 2~3years experience required
• BS degree in related field with more than 5 year experience required
• Good background in at least one of the following areas – required:
o Power supply products design and development
o Variable-frequency Drive design and development.
o Electronic / Electrical Engineering background
• Proficient utilization of the MathCAD tools
o PSPICE, PSIM or similar circuit simulation software preferred
• Experience in the following areas – preferred:
o Variable-frequency Drive design and development
o Motor drives application
• Good English communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and team playing skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No