Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Materials
- Support plant growth opportunities for new product lines and regional support.
- Daily review and release of available work orders for all lines in area of responsibility.
- Maintaining scheduling communication tools on the shop floor (ie: heijunka boards) and maintaining regular communication with shop floor employees and front line leaders.
- Support achievement of on time work order performance to system lead times.
- Maintain the order board through diligent management of item master parameters, level loading of spike demand, addressing drop in orders, completing quotes on time.
- Providing complete and timely answers to customer service requests and update status of work orders and sales order with promise dates.
- Working with front line leaders in area of responsibility and shop floor employees for customer expedites.
- Protect cost savings for the corporation by following shipping and expedited freight procedures.
- Responsible for inventory including inventory accuracy, excess/obsolescence, and annual physical inventory.
- Reviews production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders, and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, materials, machines and equipment.
- Co-champion for plant replenishment strategies including supplier set up, Plan for Every Part, and materials playbook documentation.
- Maintain supplier performance metrics and utilize to drive on-going improvements in the supply chain.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of two years of supply chain experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Comprehensive knowledge of work measurement, production methods, tooling, plant layout, equipment, material handling, and utilization of manpower, equipment and material.
- Analytical ability in problem solving situations.
- Human relations skills required for personal, phone, and written contact with vendor personnel.
- Effective use of tact with customer service, front line leaders, managers, and assembly.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain or related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in business administration or supply chain management from an accredited institution.
- 2 years or more of supply chain or production management & planning experience.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Applications & MRP systems.
- CPIM certification.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time