Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Director - Power Solutions
LOCATION: SOUTH-EAST ENGLAND, OR MIDLANDS, OR MANCHESTER
Following an internal promotion, you will join our UK country sales organisation leadership team. You will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the MV / LV power distribution and the industrial control and protection businesses. You will lead the demand creation teams and will work closely with the EMEA business units. You will be responsible for developing a cross business unit segment strategy for the Industrial segment encompassing all of Eaton’s solutions portfolio.
- Develop and execute a playing to win strategy for the UK Power Distribution business covering the entire project life cycle from conception to completion. Covering major end users, consultants, main contractors, M&E Contractors, specialist independent MV Contractors and panel builder partners.
- Develop and execute a playing to win strategy for the UK Industrial Control and Protection business targeting MOEM’s, EOEM’s, end users and specialist distributors and targeting segments such as automotive, HVAC, material handling and food and beverage.
- Champion the Eaton CRM system and ensure this is deployed and used effectively
- Responsible for leading the power distribution and industrial control forecast calls ensuring all demand requirements are communicated with the relevant SIOP Champions.
- Lead the Industrial segment for Eaton UK developing compelling value propositions, deploying resources and representing Eaton at a senior level as the UK Segment lead.
- Lead the IEC Assemblies project bid and application engineering team, ensuring Eaton is positioned as the preferred choice at the design stages of projects.
- Develop, inspire, motivate and manage the team in line with the Eaton Leadership Model
- Meet/Exceed annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX
- Initiate and drive process improvement actions based on regular on-going evaluation of performance, leveraging data-driven arguments to make decisions
- Ensure that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with our procedures
- Analyse competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing. Determine best industry practices and policies through collection of customer satisfaction data and benchmarking
- Build relationships with participating business units and product line management to assist in the development of marketing and product line strategies.
- Strong technical working knowledge and aptitude of MV/LV and industrial control products
- Solid line management, coaching, training and mentoring experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate and deploy a strategic commercial vision
Important notice: applicants will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time