Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader Nightshift
· Conduct appraisals of team members, allowing for goal and target setting of individuals to coincide with the APEX Mfg process
· Identify training requirements within the Cell and Individuals to ensure a skilled and effective team, maintaining an up to date training plan and skills matrix of the relevant area
· Authorise timecards, ensuring records of attendance and absence (sickness, punctuality and holiday) are accurate, thus allowing for monitoring of trends and true payroll processing
· Conduct Back to Work interviews and liaise with HR regarding frequent absence and high Bradford scores in order to minimise unnecessary non-attendance
· Discipline as necessary, and gain when required guidance from HR and Cell Management to ensure correct and legal protocol
· Manage Health and Safety in area, ensuring compliance with MESH procedures
· Facilitate Team Meetings, promoting shared knowledge of expectation and requirements of the team, thus allowing for a clearer view of aims and targets
· Delegate tasks accordingly, as made evident in team briefs and work order analysis, thus managing Work Flow Capacity and aiding the meeting of OTD targets
· Consult with Planning and Logistics (and in accordance with Avante) regarding lead times on products, order dates and stock requirements to enable a continuous flow of activity and output
· Liaise with customers and suppliers outside of EATON, maintaining a high level of service and upholding the Eaton Core Values, Vision and Mission
· Maintain high Quality standards by liaising with the Quality team in order to address and minimise issues
· Deploy EBS tools and techniques
· Endeavour to be a LEAN Champion in the area, promoting use of ELS and Eaton best practice
· Address relevant procedures to ensure standardised practice across the site
· Ensure NHR’s are completed in a timely manner in order to provide customers with the levels of service they expect from Eaton as a supplier
· Engineering/Manufacturing background
· Understanding of quality requirements for manufacturing
· Product knowledge related to cell beneficial
· Proven team worker
· A good understanding of people management
· Previous team leading experience an advantage but not essential
· Experience of working unsupervised and using initiative
· Knowledge of ELS tools.
· Demonstrate a commitment to promoting and championing EBS tools and principles
· Ideally the successful applicant will have working understanding of Word and ExcelFlexible approach to cell support when required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No