Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP PTP/QM (PP/QM) Functional Analyst
Responsible for the successful implementation and support of SAP Engineering, Planning and Manufacturing (PTP) and Quality Management solutions in SAP Go Live projects and Post-Live Helpdesk Support. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate Un1ty SAP into the Eaton business environment to achieve expected business results.
SAP PTP scope encompasses
· SAP PP
o Master Data migration methodology including Materials, BOMs, Work center and Routings),
o Planning (Long Term Planning, MPS and MRP),
o Production Process (Engineer-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order, Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock and Variant Configuration),
o Capacity Planning,
…in a discrete (electrical and electronics) manufacturing environment.
· SAP QM
o Quality Inspection,
o Quality Notification,
o Quality Planning,
o Quality Certificate,
· Forecasting – SAP SOP planning, Demand Solution is a plus.
· Knowledge and experience of integration with other module such as SD,MM, WM and CO. Interface between SAP and Peripheral system such as MES, or other quality library system etc.
The PTP client community includes:
· Engineering Department (NPD engineers, Product Engineers and ETO engineers)
· Supply Chain Department (specifically the Planners)
· Operations Department (specifically ME and Production)
· Quality Management Department
Knowledge of configuration alone is not sufficient. This role requires hands-on understanding and implementation of PTP processes/data for the PTP user community is a MUST.
This role is able to conduct material master data migration including naming conversation, harmonization, and data validation and migration strategy.
This is an Asia Pacific role that encompasses China, Taiwan, South Korea, SE Asia, ANZ, and India.
Traveling is optional depending on the assignment of the project.
This role will work closely with the APAC PTP Functional Lead in enforcing standardization of SAP processes, metrics and data in the region and ensuring that they align with global standards in Go Live projects, Helpdesk support and Enhancement projects. This role will also help to build competent super user communities across the region for effective deployment of the system.
Strong communication skills with business and technical team are able to provide solution in complex environment and gap analysis, fluent oral and writing English is a Must. The candidate must have enthusiasm and commitment to help fellow colleagues and super user community in resolving issues and proactively seeking every opportunity for improvement. Must strive to deliver with quality. Not deterred by hard work. Have a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude.
Strong result driving, presenting skill, learning agility, team working sprit is preferred.
· Fluent English (oral and written)
· Fluent Mandarin (oral and written)
· 6-8 years SAP implementation experience.
· At least 4 full-lifecycle SAP projects in manufacturing companies as PP/QM consultant
· External Consultancy background, preferred.
· Exposure to international experience, i.e. have worked with Multinationals
· Experience of conduct material master data conversion
· Experience of working in SCM, engineering is a plus.
· Minimum University degree level.
· Experience in Electrical discrete manufacturing industry.
· Experience in SAP PP.
· Experience in SAP QM.
· Experience and knowledge of key integration points between PP and other SAP modules.
· Business knowledge and process design skills.
· Understanding of project methodologies.
· Must be an effective problem solver.
· Possess good presentation and documentation skills
· Possess good training skills
· Possess the ability to articulate ideas and concepts to a wide range of audience
· Has awareness of business change activities and the impact of change on an organisation
Team Leadership Competencies
· Able to run workshops and own the outcomes
· Identify, monitor and report issues, risks and progress on project phases.
· Possess the ability to collaborate with business owners.
· Possess good interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work independently as well as a team player. Can manage own workload.
Attitude & Disposition
· Client focused…
· Strong communication skills
· Credible in front of a client (i.e. Eaton business user)
· Able to ‘fit in’ with client culture
· Flexible in working arrangements
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
· Honest and trustworthy
· Must be willing to travel in APAC and in projects, when required.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Highly self-motivated.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time