Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SAP RTC (MM/WM) Functional Analyst 顾问
Responsible for the successful implementation and support of SAP Supply Chain solutions (material management and warehouse management) in SAP Go Live projects and Post-Live Support. Hands-on experiences with MM and WM are required.
Enthusiasm to help colleagues within the RTC team and across the other module teams in resolving issues, advising opportunity for improvement to deliver with quality is a must.
This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate Un1ty SAP into the Eaton business environment to achieve expected business results.
In addition to knowledge of MM/WM configuration alone in projects, the candidate should have generic understanding about other integrated function module, business process insight and hands-on data migration experiences.
SAP RTC scope encompasses
• Purchasing (With inter/intra company business solution experiences) and its integration with FICO, PP and SD module.
• Inventory Management and its integration with FICO, PP and SD module.
• Material Planning (MRP) and its integration with PP and SD module
• Warehouse Management (optional RF Guns)
• Batch or Serial Management
MM Master Data
• Related Master Data (Vendor Master, Material Master, Purchasing Info Record and etc.) in a discrete (electrical and electronics) manufacturing environment
• Hands-on Data Migration is a Must.
The RTC client community includes
· Supply Chain Department (Sourcing, Procurement, Warehouse)
· Operations Department (Planning)
This is an Asia Pacific role that encompasses China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and India. Traveling is optional depending on the assignment of the project.
This role will work closely with the APAC RTC COE in enforcing standardization of SAP processes, metrics and data in the region and ensuring that they align with global standards in Go Live projects, post go-live support and Enhancement projects. This role will also help build competent super user communities across the region for effective deployment of the system.
Strong English communication skills are a Must.
The candidate must have enthusiasm and commitment to help fellow colleagues and super user community in resolving issues and proactively seeking every opportunity for improvement. Must strive to deliver with quality. Not deterred by hard work. Have a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or business discipline
· Regular domestic and possible regional travel is minimum.
· Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on call arrangements to provide support.
· Prior engineering or operational working experience would be advantageous.
· SAP MM/WM certification is advantageous
· Fluent English (oral and written)
· Fluent Mandarin (oral and written)
· 6-8 years SAP implementation experience.
· At least 4 full-cycle SAP projects in manufacturing companies with configuration and data migration experiences
· External Consultancy background, preferred.
· Exposure to international experience, i.e. have worked with Multinationals
· Minimum University degree level, preferably with Accounting degree.
· Experience in Electrical discrete manufacturing industry.
· Experience in SAP MM and WM.
· Experience in SAP QM, preferred.
· Experience and knowledge of key integration points between MM/WM and other SAP modules.
· Business knowledge and process design skills.
· Understanding of project methodologies.
· Must be an effective problem solver.
· Possess good presentation and documentation skills
· Possess good training skills
· Possess the ability to articulate ideas and concepts to a wide range of audience
· Has awareness of business change activities and the impact of change on an organisation
Team Leadership Competencies
· Able to run workshops and own the outcomes
· Identify, monitor and report issues, risks and progress on project phases.
· Possess the ability to collaborate with business owners.
· Possess good interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work independently as well as a team player. Can manage own workload.
Attitude & Disposition
· Client focused
· Strong communication skills
· Credible in front of a client (i.e. Eaton business user)
· Able to ‘fit in’ with client culture
· Flexible in working arrangements
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
· Honest and trustworthy
· Must be willing to travel in APAC and in projects, when required.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Highly self-motivated.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time