Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Associate Analyst
- Technical certification in PC and/or network support technologies.
- Possess ITIL certification or knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge on PABX, Servers, Network equipment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites 2010/2013.
- One to three years practical experience with configuring, installing, and supporting PC hardware.
- ERP systems knowledge and Project Management will be a plus
- A diploma / degree in a computer or Information Technologies field is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time