Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton located in Roxboro, NC has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for day to day support of the cold forming process and long term improvements. The day to day support would include activities such as: lead troubleshooting for tooling usage, advise maintenance on machine repairs, assist with troubleshooting of part quality issues, and mentoring machine technicians on proper machine setup. The individual filling this role will also be responsible for tooling cost reductions and must have the ability to lead tooling improvements.
- Support the day to day activities in the Hydromat machining area
- Make improvements to present processes and equipment.
- Monitor and report on processes and equipment.
- Develop preventative maintenance schedules and work with team to develop work instructions.
- Coordinate equipment installation and work with quality assurance to perform machine runoff’s.
- Consult with vendors on equipment specifications and capabilities.
- Request quotes, review, and evaluate for new equipment and processes.
- Provide plant and area layouts for equipment.
- Support maintenance as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering setting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing setting
- Experience in design, development, and troubleshooting of highly automated production lines.
- Experience with using CAD systems (PRO-E, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time