Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Magnetics Engineer, ELXD
• Complete design calculation & simulation, engineering specification & drawing preparation.
• Charge design verification and sample preparation for customer evaluation and approval.
• Charge design review with quality, advanced manufacturing engineering and manufacturing engineering to support new product release.
• Provide technical support to both customer and manufacturing. Support root cause analysis for customer reported issues.
• Apply ProLaunch on each project.
• Directs value added value engineering through design improvement, process improvement and low cost alternative source evaluation.
• Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
• B.S. degree or above in application electronics or related fields. Master in applied power electronics is preferred.
• Familiar with magnetics design and application.
• Master Solidworks (or other mechanical CAD software), FEA simulation using Maxwell 3D (or other magnetics FEA software) and mathCAD program for product design and development.
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving using logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Ability to demonstrate process management and figure out processes necessary to get things done.
• Ability to demonstrate technical learning and can learn new skills, knowledge, industry, product or technical knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time