Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Industrial Division has an opening for :
Location: Titchfield - UK
The role leads the Demand Management improvement program for the Titchfield to accelerate the deployment of the Aerospace wide ‘Standard Materials Management (SMART)’ initiative and Demand management processes. Manages ‘SMART’ improvement initiatives to remove existing performance barriers and to drive desired customer service and financial results. Optimizes the setup of our ERP systems to ensure systematic optimization of our inventory levels, planning schedules and supply plans.
- Facilitate the optimization of demand flow from customer order to supply base.
- Streamlines existing ERP system procedures and creates roadmaps for the site to achieve “Class A” ERP excellence levels
- Establishes and maintains planning parameters in order execution systems (such as MFGPro) to optimize inventory holding costs, piece price and logistics costs
- Performance manages a team of 6 planners
- Drives the deployment of the Aerospace ‘Strategic ERP Rules’ and ensures that the site achieves compliance.
- Coordinates documentation of new processes with systematic training incorporated to insure sustainable improvements.
- Performs Value Stream Mapping of key Materials Management processes, identifying improvement “bursts” and facilitate improvement activity.
- Facilitates the creation of feasible inventory reduction plans that are backed by process improvements
- Leads the implementation of Production plan adherence and other key Materials Management measures
- Coordinates cycle counting procedures for the site to achieve acceptable accuracy levels
- Builds relationships with operations team to reduce AGED WiP, arrears and increase WO metric adherence.
- Drives culture of work order management within own team, ensuring work order releasing on time, material availability and execution of order book – circa 20 to 30 deliverable lines per month to external customers.
- Experience in >
- The area of Supply Chain Management or manufacturing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Materials Planning or Master Scheduling
- Project Management in the area of manufacturing and or supply chain
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems. MfgPro experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated performance management skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No