Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
- Troubleshoots machine malfunctions
- Keeps work area organized, clean and free of hazards – 5-S program.
- Assists operators in machine changeovers.
- Performs preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Completes special projects as required – including design and repair work on material handling system a nd other mechanical devices.
- Designs and fabricates parts to improve machine operation.
- Actively participates on continuous improvement teams
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Minimum 1 year of maintenance experience in the manufacturing setting.
- Understands Statistical Process Control.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems.
- Blueprint and process sheet reading.
- Knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Welding skills.
- Ability to run, set up and change over equipment.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls.
- Knowledge of plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of CNC machines.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Fork truck operation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico