Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Developing, maintaining and continuously improving the manufacturing process including functional tests and powder coating, that reduce operating costs, improve quality and reduce scrap level.
· Develop and maintain robust, cost efficient manufacturing processes consistent with Eaton Lean Manufacturing practices
· Performs root cause and failure analysis as required. Assists the Maintenance department in troubleshooting equipment breakdowns
· Drives cost reduction initiatives by leading cost-out events and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
· Applies Lean Mfg. Techniques as a means to eliminate waste and deliver products to customer’s expectation
· Acts as manufacturing liaison for products from inception through shipment to customer
· Develop PFMEA’s , method sheets, and work instructions to ensure all processes are optimized
· Facilitates training of personnel as required
· Initiates and approve the design, build, and/or purchase of tooling, fixtures, and gages as required
· Estimate direct labor content for new products
· Effective cooperation with specialists/other mfg/maintenance engineers
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Engineering)
· Experience: a minimum of 2 years previous working experience in Manufacturing Engineering, ideally in an automotive environment, a minimum of 1 year experience with capital equipment selection, purchase, runoff and installation
· Experience in assembly, testing and powder coating, AutoCAD and facility layout, team building skills, excellent written and oral communication skills in Polish and English, knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and process as well as industry quality standards, demonstrated knowledge and training in assembly controls, testing, powder coating, automation, mistake proofing techniques, knowledge of machinery functions (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical operations), background in quality basics such as statistical process control, capability studies and GRR, software data bases skills, preferred MS Access
· Required training: understanding of finished and components part function
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH PSCO Powertrain and Specialty Controls Ops
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No