Senior EHS Engineer 高级环境健康安全工程师
a. Maintain and implement Cooper internal EMS and OSHMS.
b. Develop and implement the emergency response plan.
c. Collect related EHS laws/rules and standard. Conducted Assessment on legal compliance to ensure productive activities to meet legal requirements.
d. Practice high potential exposure such work at height, hazards energy, hot work, work in confined space, mobile vehicle and chemical management etc.
e. Conduct SHE training. Organized regular EHS Gemba walk and trace corrective actions.
f. Monitor and help contractor on EHS management.
g. Coordinated EHS audit with clients and the third parties.
h. Maintain existing ISO 1400 systems. Monitor and manage the influential environmental aspects.
i. In charge of Maintenance and modification of the fire-fighting systems.
j. Lead to update JSA activities.
k. Monthly Collect EHS data and records and reported EHS information.
l. Complete other temporary tasks assigned by senior level.
1. College or above, majored in Environment, Safety, chemical engineering or engineering related.
2. 7 years or above EHS working experience in multi-national company.
3. Minimum 3 years of EHS working experience.
4. Registered safety engineer holder.
5. Strong safety knowledge and concept, good knowledge of ISO management system and OHSAS system.
6. Good presentation & communication skills.
7. Fluent English (CET-4 or above) and mandarin.
8. Be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
9. Good skill on ISO14001 implementation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No