Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Application Engineer (PQ)
- Responsibility for pre-sales technical support & expertise in implementation of customer applications associated with UPS system ,power distribution system , air-conditioner, perhaps also including the other PQ manufactured products etc..
- Efforts include preparation, participation and/or presentation of seminars to customers and consultants
- Providing the solution and the bidding document etc.
- Examines customer requirements in terms of equipment and documentation
- Provides technical review of orders
- Recommends most cost effective configuration to meet technical requirements
- Support sales staff in assessing potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications
- Effectively interface with customers, sales staff, consultants, and contractors to support requirements
- Know about and trace the technology developments of main competitors
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical
- Minimum five years project, or engineering experience, engaging in designing or supporting UPS
- Requires practical experience in designing or supporting UPS
- The application knowledge of power distribution system in data center
- Electrical installation methods, practices, and the National Electrical Code
- Factory and field troubleshooting methods and equipment
- Power switchgear and distribution manufacture techniques
- Better if also familiar with power supply products or air-conditioner and their applications
- Must be able to make technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and will be prior in English
- Technical interpretation, communication skills and CAD skill are important
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No