Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Reseller BDM
LOCATION: IDEALLY BIRMINGHAM OR SOUTH, OTHER COMMUTABLE ENGLAND LOCATIONS ALSO CONSIDERED
You will join our IT channel sales team. You will be responsible for achieving the sales target assigned and to coordinate & manage the sales effort of the assigned IT Reseller customer base. We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven sales professional who would benefit from good working knowledge of IT Channel structures and routes to market to capitalize on opportunities with IT Reseller and end user customers. You will be expected to spend about 4 days per week on the road.
- Develop a proven record of achieving assigned sales quota.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with assigned IT Reseller customers within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Collaboratively develop and implement sales plans.
- Provide support to customers on all aspects relating to the sales process.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities. Communicate such information to sales management and product managers.
- Maintain a cooperative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure customer satisfaction.
- Produce & maintain accurate data on customer contacts, activities & performance and provide regular reports to Eaton management as required.
- Implement new product programs as needed.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Successful account/sales experience in IT Channel sales
- Understanding of the IT Distribution / Reseller / End User channel, the interactive relationships between each level and the differing “go to market” strategies
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Important notice: Candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time