Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst EMEA (f/m)
Eaton's Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Financial Analyst EMEA (m/f)
Location: Nettersheim, Germany
Eaton's Filtration Division operates four manufacturing sites and various selling operations in the EMEA region.
A key member of the regional finance team, the position reports directly to the Regional Controller Filtration EMEA. This role will develop forward-looking insights to drive the usage of accounting policies and rules. In addition to analyzing and reporting regional financial results, the Financial Analyst EMEA provides technical competency to ensure compliance with corporate financial policies, legal requirements, GAAP and SOX compliance at all Filtration plants in the EMEA region. This position also involves assisting the Filtration EMEA Regional Controller in the rollout of region-wide projects.
• Ensures and controls compliance with Eaton accounting policies, SOX, German GAAP and US-GAAP
• Ensures alignment of processes, procedures and reporting across all plants within the region
• Assists the Regional Controller Filtration EMEA in analyzing and reporting regional financial results
• Supports in the provision of monthly ad-hoc analysis and data requests from division analysts and senior management
• Assists with the rollout of region-wide projects
• Helps oversee monthly closing and forecast processes by working closely with the plant controllers
• Drives the regional annual profit planning process
• Minimum of five years financial accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of German and US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and local statutory requirements
• Proven technical capability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational data/reports
• Superior accounting thinking skills, problem-solving capability
• Attention to detail and a short-term deadline orientation
• Proven strong organizational skills – ability to deal with multiple high priority duties
• Operating in a matrix environment
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to motivate and help direct the organization
• Ability to work independently
• Strong MS-Office skills
• Extensive experience with ERP systems (Glovia, Baan, MfG/Pro, Oracle would be advantageous)
• Languages: fluency in German & English is essential, additional languages are a plus
• Readiness to travel (up to 25% of time)
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time