Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager, Energy Storage, Home
- Leads all product marketing and business development/support activities for assigned xStorage Residential buildings product lines in EMEA.
- Coordinates product marketing positioning and outbound messaging in EMEA.
- Drives the definition of marketing communication strategies for assigned product lines in EMEA, working with Marcom team to develop and deploy relevant sales and marketing tools & campaigns.
- Coordinates pricing strategy in EMEA for assigned product lines, analyzing market pricing and closely monitoring end-to-end margins.
- Gathers voice of the customer and accumulates market knowledge of key targeted segments and competitive offerings.
- Contributes to new product development projects from the specification of market requirements to the launch of new product.
- Investigates and evaluates new market/business opportunities, contributing to product line strategy planning.
- Participates with other regions (Americas and APAC) to the definition of the global xStorage Commercial and Industrial buildings product roadmap.
- Receives escalation on pre-sales questions in synchronization with Divisional Business Developers.
- Maintains a constant dialogue and strongly interface with the main vertical sales leaders that are important to his product line.
- Trains application engineers and champions in countries.
- University Degree from Business school or Master degree in engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Product Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in Solar industry or Electrical industry
- Personal interest for renewable energies and software is a plus.
- Ability to learn, articulate, market and support products and technologies linked to energy efficiency.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines in a highly international environment in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think and act strategically and strongly customer-oriented.
- Good written & oral communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time