Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor, Central Planning Team
Eaton’s Hydraulics Group is currently seeking a Central Planning Team Supervisor. The Central Planning Team Supervisor will be based out of our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The Supervisor of Materials Planning has direct responsibility for material delivery to all Eaton Hydraulic Power Motion & Controls sites. The supervisor is responsible for a team of materials planners that will be located in Eden Prairie, MN who are the primary single point contact for all Eaton Hydraulics Suppliers and the materials teams at the Eaton Operations facilities.
- Establish strong working relationships with Materials Planning and Customer Service teams to ensure that there is a good understanding of customer requirements and changing demand conditions.
- Introduce and manage Material Replenishment procedures to ensure processes are in place and that supply meets demand while optimizing inventory levels. This includes the management of suppliers Planners.
- Establish processes to deliver the systems required to facilitate MRP, Production Scheduling Control, Inventory Management, and logistics processes.
- Ensure purchase of all raw materials it’s in accordance to Min Max levels that support plant production schedule.
- Be directly responsible for initiative deployment and successful execution of the following across the Business: Inventory reduction, Supplier on-time delivery, Supplier management, scheduling, and inventory control.
- Support Account payable process (AP12/AP13)
- Establish strong working relationships with Production Scheduling and Customer Service teams to ensure that there is a good understanding of customer requirements and changing demand conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more (or combination of) the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management, or Logistics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- APICS CPIM certification
- Minimum of 3 year of Manufacturing/plant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with consumption based replenishment; Min-max, Kanban, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with MRP master data management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time