Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Industrial Electrician (2nd Shift)
- Establish secondary distribution centers and install equipment.
- Install units including the making up of brackets, braces, hangers, etc.
- Tear down complicated units, determine extent of troubles, repair or replace defective parts or wiring and reassemble.
- Install and wire motors for large machine tools such as floor type boring mills, intricate controls with multiple inter-locking and safety devices
- Maintain and repair electric and electronic controls including all necessary cleaning and adjusting
- Work from schematic drawings, manuals and testing procedures. Perform a variety of similar or associated duties as required or directed.
- Detect and report all defective materials or faulty operations; diagnose and remedy unusual troubles.
- Prepare wiring diagrams when necessary to facilitate work, after installation for permanent records or for changes to existing diagrams or drawings brought about by on-the-job conditions.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed or standard safety regulations.
- Maintain all types of Electrical distribution equipment (including motors, generators and complicated apparatus)
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Journeymen or six (6) years of documented experience as an industrial/operations electrician
- Minimum of three (3) years of journeyman industrial/operations electrician maintenance experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Knowledge in PLC, circuitry and programing
- Background in machining and electrical equipment
- Experience with hydraulics, and pneumatics controllers
- Military electrical experience or equivalent
- Firm knowledge of electrical code
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only