Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Advisor Engineer
Deliver exceptional service as the main point of customer contact through a positive attitude, high availability, accuracy, and responsiveness.
Interpret customer specifications, drawings and schematics to provide quotes, solutions, and accurate information for quotes and orders
Works on support assignments with broadly defined objectives, techniques
Solves some non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
Develop technical knowledge for internal and external customers and represent the company towards customers.
- Electrical engineering degree or certification
- Fluent English capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of electricity with complex electrical product and application knowledge
- Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings (electrical and mechanical).
- Knowledge of International and National Electrical Standards (IEC, CE, CSA, NEC, UL, NEMA, etc.).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
- Proficient in Tools and Applications required for job function (Bid Manager, ERP, CRM and other softwares).
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Adapting change and process improvements.
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time