Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Representative
Eaton’s Hydraulics Group is seeking a Supply Chain Representative. This position is located in our Van Wert, OH facility.
- Evaluate inventory levels of Eaton owned inventory of all Eaton owned inventory locations and flex accordingly to demand.
- Coordinate changes to or cancellation of in-house orders/back orders for replacement parts for correcting errors (shortages, wrong items shipped, etc.
- Utilize tools such as Eaton Websites, customer websites, MFG Pro and pharos to deliver to customers. Manage planning for these customers.
- Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries regarding shipments, orders, and product/service issues
- Maintains key supply chain metrics and measures to ensure that we are meeting our on-time delivery metrics and inventory DOH goals. Aligns internal metrics to customer specific metrics, in order to meet customer expectations.
- Work closely with Eaton Site Leaders, Account Managers and Van Wert support groups. Work directly with Logistics Group and customers to set up new Managed Service sites
- Conduct annual physical inventory at consigned inventory sites.
- Enter work orders, Sales orders, Distribution orders to meet shipments to all customers.
- Track, Expedite and evaluate future orders for OEM customers
- Participate on various programs and teams such as Kaizen, Lean Events, 5S, etc.
- Create and utilize Personal Development Plans to increase work skill sets.
- Create invoices, return authorization, debits for all external customers.
- Work with customer service and OEMs to coordinate systems, schedules and OTD monitoring
- Work with customer service and customers to optimize communication, OTD and understanding of systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Working knowledge of PC utilizing Word, Excel, Mfg Pro, RIMS, or Pharos.
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Relocation benefit is not being offered. All candidates must reside within 50 miles from Van Wert, OH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations Management, or Engineering from an accredited institution
- APICS CPIM Certification
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Operations or Materials
- A minimum of 1 years of supply chain experience using standard MRP system
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time