Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Paint Line Operator
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently recruiting for a Painter in our Airdrie, Alberta facility.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this position is responsible for manually and automatically painting produced parts using the powder coating paint system.
- Mark orders as started or completed by identifying the next order in sequence by priority, then by date, and marking them as complete when done
- Paint all parts required for production, including parts being supplied to other Eaton facilities by checking orders, selecting paint required and other duties as required
- Perform daily chemical testing, environmental tank cleaning and chemical handling as required by following established procedures with input from external sources
- Operate the burn-off oven system by performing tests prior to burn-off procedure and following standard procedures
- Perform standard maintenance and ongoing equipment quality inspections by performing visual inspections, checking hoses/gun nozzles, assessing performance to standards and solving problems
- Inspect finished products by checking thickness of paint, aesthetics of coat
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental Standards.
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area, 80 KM of Airdrie will be considered
- Testing of paint line chemical concentrations an asset
- Operation of burn off oven an asset
- Operation of general material handling equipment an asset
- Manual and automated operation and maintenance of the powder coat paint systems and processes an asset
- Aptitude for craftsmanship
- Hazardous materials and handling an asset
- Confined space, spill containment, respirator training an asset
- Forklift certification an asset
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No