Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Strongly contribute to improving all maintenance processes in order to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance objectives as well as equipment reliability and manufacturing availability, achieving the maintenance cost defined in the financial indicators;
- Ensure maintenance objectives using Lean tools applied in the area and applying EBS concepts and tools;
- Contribute to reduce equipment maintenance costs by introducing improvement projects to make them fit for the required work capacity, reducing component wear, corrective maintenance and downtime;
- Support TPM Implementation and Coordinate the 5S Program on machines and employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering;
- Experience with projects of continuous improvement of performance and condition of machines and equipment.
- Experience implementing preventive, predictive and planned maintenance.
- Experience implementing NR10;
- Knowledge of safety standards and procedures;
- English level: advanced.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time