Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton MEDC Ltd division has an opening for:
Location: / Sheerness, Kent, UK /
This position is accountable for the short and long-range growth and profitability of the Enclosures Division and for its proportionate contribution to the overall growth and profitability of CC-H Europe in support of established goals and objectives.
• Develop short and long-range goals and objectives consistent with CC-H Europe and Division guidelines
• Execute established goals for sales growth, market share, profit contribution and return on investment to achieve results stated in approved plan
• Achieve budgeted levels for sales, cost of goods, gross margins and direct expenses
• Plan and staff the organization as needed to carry out the current plan and maintain the quality through manpower development and recruitment; maintain appropriate salary and hourly staffing
• Take corrective active on programs which significantly affect short and long-range objectives, policies and plans
• Insure quality procedures are adhered to and quality objectives are maintained to meet the established standards of the finished products, maintaining policies, procedures and standards in accordance with current certification requirements
• Eliminate interferences in work processes, as well as technical, organizational but also quality concerning matters
• Monitor the production facilities and equipment
• Design and implement economical manufacturing processes, especially by generation and introducing of suggestions
• Control of overhead costs, initiating and implementation of measurements to improve these
• Develop and implement Personnel and Equipment environmental compliance procedures for the site, meeting current and future Health and Safety requirements and compliance with Cooper Industries environmental policies. (OSHME)
• Design long term strategies to optimize production concerning reduction of cycle times, inventory and delivery times
• Coordinate an optimal cooperation of production planning department with R&D, Production, Controlling and Quality
• Use the Cooper Crouse-Hinds Europe network and ask for expertise whenever beneficial
• Ensure compliance with UK, EU and US Export Controls legislation through appropriate allocation of responsibility, provision of resources and the development, maintenance and communication of relevant internal policies and procedures.
• Degree in Manufacturing Engineering/ Industrial Engineering
• Ideal candidate will have additional MBA Business Studies Relevant years of experience - production - organization and logistics
• Able to work effectively with other functional areas
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with effective presentation skills
Core Competencies Required
• Driving Execution
• Building Talent
• Decision Making
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only