Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Italy Channel Marketing and Events Specialist
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
ITALY CHANNEL MARKETING & EVENTS SPECIALIST
Location: Milan (Segrate), Italy
The Italy channel marketing specialist is responsible for working with the sales organization and regional channel marketing managers to drive profitable growth through coordinated co-marketing activities with relevant channel partners. The Italy channel marketing specialist will work with the central channel marketing team to ensure the full implementation of central channel partner programs.
- Work with central channel team to contribute to the EMEA channel partner plan development
- Develop, drive and implement in agreement with sales organisation channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners
- Develop and manage the marketing plan for specific channels
- Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Gather product and channel insights.
- Work with central marketing teams to support brand development and event activities
- Provide recommendations to drive market share
- Work close to country segment manager to identified to align the partner program with segment strategy, identify the priorities and actions plan
- Work close with sales to implement all operational steps from selections to implementation of the partner program
- Follow up the partner program tool deployment in the countries and assure is implementations and usage
- Oversee day to day channel operations
- Manage changing and differing country priorities that impact channel marketing
- Work with central team to implement dashboard and reporting to measure partner activities to be able to identify corrective actions.
- Manage the planning and realization of trade fairs and local events
- Campaign management experience across multiple territories
- Experience in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation
- 2-5y channel or partner management experience
- Proven experience in event organization
- Initiative, organizational skills, and proven leadership
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience of working in B2B marketing and business development
- Good numeracy skills including a knowledge of reporting
- Superior written communications skills and messaging
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business or related fields
- Fluent Italian and English language skills (an additional European language desirable but not required)
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Please note that by applying for this role you will be subject of background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time