Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Segment Management Director
Continuously monitor market developments to periodically update the list of the main targeted segments
Identify the most important sub-segments within each segment, map the go-to-market, define the main stakeholders’ personas and clarify their key issues and expectations;
Identify the trends and changes ongoing in each sub-segments and how they affect stakeholders;
Work with BUs and CSOs to define Eaton’s answers to each groups’ short and long-term issues and to align our value proposition to these issues, and act as Eaton thought leader outside the company;
Work with BUs and external partners to create offers that address these issues, either from own Eaton development, brand-labelling or via coalitions and projects to address long-term issues;
Work with Sales, Key Accounts, BU and other Marketing sub-functions to ensure that all key players are well covered, and that sales force understands the segments and has the tools and knowledge to sell the value;
Work with the segment Marcom leaders to provide direction on content development and activation, and in particular on the dashboard needed to continuously improve the market mix and accelerate the pipeline;
· University Degree in Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or equivalent knowledge
· Complementary Business degree a plus
· 8 years of experience in Engineering companies with relations to the relevant market
· Great learning and listening ability
· Ability to define, articulate and promote a technical and commercial vision for a complex application
· Ability to execute multiple and complex projects simultaneously
· Ability to work in a highly international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
· Ability to think and act strategically
· Must be strongly customer-oriented
· Good written & oral communications skills and presentation skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time