Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Work within the production environment to support their needs in trouble shooting and determining root cause.
- Work with Rockwell or other third party controllers, operator interfaces, and software to develop new and improve on existing process for the coil and core equipment.
- Interface with engineering SQL database with VB or other third party software and Rockwell tools.
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure incoming equipment meets Eaton and industry standards.
- Work with Eaton SAP system to order design components, and other materials for projects.
- Work with maintenance and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) personnel to ensure working conditions are best safe practices by working with shop floor personnel.
- Assist maintenance and young engineering staff in developing the skill set to trouble shoot equipment.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with various PLCs and HMIs
- Ability to design, read, and implement control schematics, panel layouts and control architecture drawings
- Knowledge of national and industry codes such as NEC, NFPA 79, ANSII
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico