Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Analyst
• Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
• Interact with third party logistics service providers
• Audit freight cost and documentation
• Ensure accuracy of all customer FG inventories with warehouses
• Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper sales order
• Book shipments and track & tracing
• Ensure all payments are processed in time
• Assist customers with inquiries
• Create shipping forms and update shipment information in database (Mfg Pro )
• Organize files both manually and electronically
• Monitor and facilitate repair orders
• Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
• Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged upon communication customer , Sales and warehouse staff
• Tracking the process for Disposing of unserviceable or damaged items
• Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
• Reconcile hand receipts
• Support Finance team for revenue recognition and system uploads
• Support Kaizen / Cost out activities on daily basis operational flow
• Communication with customers on daily basis for daily shipments , tracking & tracing sales orders with production , warehouse and finance team to take decision deliver mode and best cheapest way.
• Verify & confirming shipping documentation on time such as BL , dispatch note amd freight invoice
• Monitor & evaluate freight expenses with market prices and minimize the freight spent
• Planning the weekly shipping schedule with communication with Sales , finance , production and warehouse.
• Support return process in system and planning transportation
• Supply other supply chain tasks in daily business flow.
- University Degree in International Business, Logistics, Economics or Industrial Engineering.
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- 1+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Operations
- Has experience in KPI Management
- Experience and knowledge about MRP-ERP.
- Proficient in IT applications MS Word & MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate ability to define, lead, drive and finish complex improvement projects and be very focused on results.
- Show good analytical skills and ability to present data effectively to support the analysis of business processes and creating solutions from the results.
- Possess strong reporting, written, presentation, and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time