SCM Logistics Analyst
State the primary functions or overall purpose of your position.
This position is responsible for the coordination of raw materials, resources, planning requirements for the production, packaging and logistics demands and transport to ensure customer requirements are meet at the right time within the right costs.
• Develop strong relationships with suppliers and improve supplier capability
• Strong Cooperation with Production, Quality, Logistics, Procurement, Demand Planning and Sales Team
• Responsible for the production information regarding supplier delivery performance and any other
information related to Logistics environment
• Daily coordination and record management of international & domestic transportation
• Control and coordination of all inbound & outbound transportation processes, supporting inbound & outbound planners
• Coordination with Warehouse Supervisors.
• Single point of contact for tranportation related metrics, documentation and record management.
• Establish standard transportation processes and tools.
• Monitor and guarantee daily, weeekly, monthly shipment targets & delivery performance (On Time Delivery: OTD) for all sales channels (OEM, Trade and Intercompany)
• Support cost out programs related to the profit plan process
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance of carriers
• Integrate learning from competitors, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
• Build relationships with carriers through logistics initiatives.
• Manage Carrier and all transportation relevant processes proactively. Carrier management (inbound and outbound) via contracted companies
• Monitor all contracted transportation activities for compliance with standard processes, contracted rate cards
• Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Control of freight invoices via rate cards, cost control of tranportation (domestics & international)
• Other duties as assigned.
• University degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or International Trade
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar positions
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Analytic mind with strong reporting and planning skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong coordination skills
• Knowledge in Office software.
• Experience and knowledge in planning min 2-3 years
• Ability to work in teams and skillful in problem solving.
• Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
• Good communication skills.
• ERP Background Knowledge
• Supply Chain Background Knowledge
• Fluent in Turkish and English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time