Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Set up, assembly, and repairing when necessary
- Perform quality and SPC checks where necessary to produce good quality devices
- Share in handling all materials used in the cell and the movement of finished devices to designated areas
- Count parts on a periodic basis and order parts as needed
- Adhere to all facility safety guidelines and encourage communication and participation of personnel to further identify and reduce/ eliminate potential hazards
- Adhere to and support all facility environmental guidelines and procedures to identify additional pollution prevention projects to reduce waste and raw material consumption
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the work area, and will support and abide by all procedures set forth to assure product and process quality and support plant manufacturing principles
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Lincoln, IL will be considered
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No