Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineer Services Manager - Central America
- Sales and field Service Engineering;
- Active participation in recognized technical societies and collaboration with a variety of utilities and industries, ensuring that technicians are knowledgeable about today's cutting edge technology and engineering techniques;
- Assisting customer at every stage of the power system: offering star-up and commissioning of equipment, performing planned maintenance, monitoring performance, diagnosing system problems remotely, as well as responding to emergencies;
- Assisting in developing and implementing growth plans and conducting competition/market analysis to drive product development efforts;
- Assisting in developing and executing tactical and strategic plans to support region's goals;
- Must leverage resources and relationships withn the region, other Eaton businesses and customers in order to achieve country/region success.
QualificationsEducation / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electromechanical engineering
- English level: Advanced;
- Experience in managing and leading a service or engineering unit;
- Knowledge of the electrical and EESS industry, products and solutions;
- Knowledge of the overall sales function, customer channels to market and negotiation techniques;
- Experience in developing and implementing growth plans and conducting competition/market analysis to drive product development efforts;
- Knowledge of accounting principles and P&L;
- Knowledge of market channel relationships and processes;
- Understanding of product applications and customer needs
- Experience in the development of incremental business opportunities in the Industrial, Utility, Government and Institutional market.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC EESSD Elec Engrg Svcs and Systems Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time