Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Rep - Scheduling and Dispatch
- Schedule service requests in compliance with warranty, contractual, or time and material compliance while meeting customer deadlines.
- Manage service requests from internal and external customers with emphasis on error free management and same day order entry.
- Expedite orders to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- Proactively communicates with both internal and external customers regarding order verification, order status, pricing and shipment information.
- Work directly with interfacing departments to ensure order fulfillment.
- Effectively implement processes designed to deliver world class customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in a customer-facing role is required.
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of the work location. No relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Oracle and/or SAP
- Candidate must be available and willing to work a rotational weekend (Saturday & Sunday) and holiday schedule.
- Strong customer focus & commitment to providing world class customer support
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to adapt to change
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time